Matching of Horoscopes for Marriage
Cuspal Inter Links ( Khullar Method using SSL)
Existing system of matching of horoscopes for marriage is not scientific. Most of the Traditional Astrologers use the method of matching the 10 GUNAS and checking current Dasa period potential of both boy and girl for marriage and married life. If we analyse this critically, we find that this method matches only the moon position of a particular date, when the Girl was born, with moon position of a particular date, when the boy was born. This means any two natives born on these two days at any time in their respective Stars, will also have the same GUNAS and accordingly their Horoscopes are declared as “Perfectly Matched”. Here, the personality of the individual boy or personality of individual girl does not come into picture. This kind of matching does not indicate any way about the longevity of the partner, potential for procreative capacity, social administration and financial status of the partner. As the married life depends on the above factors, Shri SP Khullar has taken these factors into consideration and explained in his book K&CIL how to match the horoscopes and method to check the above factors which are essential for happy married life.
A Girl and a boy will marry or horoscopes of the two are said to be matched only under the following conditions:
1. Ruling planets of Ascendant of Girl should be the significators of 5/7/11 houses in Boy’s chart and vice versa.
2. Moon's position at the time of birth of girl should be significators of 5/7/11 houses in Boy’s chart and vice versa.
3. Sub Sub Lord of Ascendant of the Girl should be significator of 5/7/11 houses in Boy’s chart & vice versa.
4. Sub Sub Lord of 7th of the Girl should be connected with Boy's Moon Star and vice versa.
5. Ruling planets of 7th cusp of Girl should indicate boy's Ascendant & vice versa.
6. At the time of marriage, the current running Dasa Periods of Girl should match ruling planets of Boy at the time of his birth and vice versa.
7. Girl's Dasa Period lords at the time of marriage should be significators of 5/7/11 houses in boy’s chart and vice versa.
8. Marriage takes place only during a particular Bhukti which is significator of 7th house and in an Antra, Sooksma and Prana which are significators of 5/7/11.
9. Though by common practice, the date of marriage is fixed after matching the moon's star of the marriage day with Girl's moon star, yet the marriage takes place only on the day when the Moon, Sun, Jupiter and Dasa Period lords transits in a sign, star, sub and sub sub which are significators of 5/7/11 for both boy as well as girl.
Delay in Marriage:
1. Marriage is delayed when SSL of Ascendant or SSL of 7th cusp is/are linked simultaneously not only with 5/7/11 but also with 4/6/10/12 at sub level.
2. Marriage is delayed where Dasa period at marriageable age are linked with 5/7/11 at Star& Sub level but connected with 4/6/10/12 at sub sub level alongwith one or two fruitful houses for marriage.
3.If the current Dasa is not either significator of 5/7/11 or any neutral houses i.e. 3/9, even strong Bhukti(s) could not give marriage to native, till the end of the Dasa.
4. At the appropriate age of marriage, in the absence of currency Bhukti(s) which is/are not significator of 7th, marriage is delayed till the start of Bhukti which is significator of 7th cusp.
5. According to Brighu Nadi, Jupiter’s transit always indicate year of happening of an important event in the life of the native. Accordingly, event of marriage, in the life of native takes place on a year when Jupiter, the slow moving planet, transits in a sign, star, sub and sub sub which are significators of 5/7/11. In case of unfavorable transit of Jupiter, marriage could not take place even though the Dasa Periods are well connected with 5/7/11.
1. If the SSL of Ascendant and/or SSL of 7 establish relation with 5/7/11 alongwith 4/6/10/12 at sub level, the married life will be disturbed during the periods of these planets. If the Sub Sub Lord of these planet(s) is/are connected with 5/7/11, there will be a possibility of patching up of difference of opinion. If the SSL of Ascendant’s SSL and SSL of 7th SSL are posited in 6/12, possibility of divorce may arise.
2. If SSL of Ascendant & 7th establish fruitful relation with 9th and 9th SSL also establishes fruitful relation with 7th, it indicates the native's plurality in sexual relationship and second marriage if separation from first partner is also promised. However, happening of the same will depend upon favourable Dasa Potential and Transit.
3. If SSL of 7th of a Girl/Boy establish star level relation to7, 8,12,4 and 5, the spouse will be earning very well and influential and possibly an All India Service Officer.
4. In Girl's horoscope, if the 11th house sign is rising in male sign and the 11th SSL arc is in the first half of the sign, then the first child will be male child.
5. Ascendant SSL & 5th SSL should establish relation with 2/5/11 for promise of birth of child in the life of native.
6. At the time of marriage, if boy or girl's Dasa is significator of 2 and 7 to other and Dasa Lord is also a ruling planet of either 1 or 8, then marriage during that period is not advisable. Moreover, if the Dasa lord's Sub Sub is also posited in 1/8/2/7 and Badka, the period indicate danger to life of partner.
Nature of marriage:
1. The house/cusp whose SSL connects the 7th cusp at Star Level, indicate the nature of marriage. For example, if the Ascendant SSL links 7th, then the marriage is by self effort. If the 2nd SSL links, marriage happens by the help of family member. If the 3rd SSL links, it indicates marriage with the help of neighbour, e-mail, Internet, Advertisement, etc. If the 4th connects, it indicates help of mother. If the 5th connects, it indicates love marriage. If the 6th connects, it indicates help of subordinates. If the 7th links, it indicates court marriage. If the 8th links, it indicates sudden marriage. If the 9th links, it indicates marriage with the help of Guru, father etc. If the 10th links, it indicates marriage with the efforts of colleagues at working place. If 11th connects, it indicate help of friends. If 12th connects, it indicates secret marriage.
Direction and Place of Residence of Spouse:
1.Direction of Spouse means, place of birth of spouse with respect to place of birth of native. 7th SSL's star level connection to 10th cusp, indicates that the spouse’s place of birth is south. Connection to 1st indicates east, connection to 7th indicates west and connection to 4 indicate north direction.
2. Place of residence of spouse means the place of residence of spouse with respect to place of residence of native. If the 10th SSL connects 4th at star level place of residence of spouse is local. Place of residence of spouse is far away place, if the 10th connects to 9th cusp and place of residence is abroad if 12th is connected.
3.The above attributes of SSL of 7th and 10th are as per their dynamic significations. However, the static significations of Planet also plays important role.
Note: Life after marriage of many are successful even though the matching was not done as mentioned above. This means the promise of Ascendant, 7th and other relevant houses of natives are strong enough to give successful life combined with favorable Dasa potential and Transit.
Aranala S L Narasimhan